- One-Size-Fits-Most sizing (from newborns to toilet trainers)
- Extra soft PUL outer shell in a limited edition artist commissioned print
- Two Inserts – CORE Insert & Mini booster/liner
- Care Card – Instruction guide on how to use Bubakin modern cloth nappies
The Bubakin V3 Nappy is their best nappy yet. Extensive research and testing with real Australian mums and their babies has led to the creation of a thirsty, trim fitting modern cloth nappy designed for performance and comfort. Boasting one of the softest PUL shells available, and the double gusset design to prevent leaks/explosions, the V3 shells are perfect for those just starting their nappy journey, through to the fussiest and most experienced MCN addict.
Features and Benefits:
- Trim fitting – ideal for the long, slim babies to the deliciously chunky
- Easy adjustable snaps – covering your little one from birth to toilet training (approx. 3.5-16kg)
- Double gussets for superior fit and leak prevention
- Extra soft PUL (Polyurethane Laminate) outer shell – breathable, waterproof fabric
- Absorption versatility – from light to heavy wetters we can offer solutions to help combat flooding
- All-in-two allows for quicker drying time with the option of pocket stuffing inserts or snap-in
- All nappies and inserts are 100% vegan
Inner lining is Charcoal Fleece – Soft and cuddly against baby’s skin, wicks wetness away and the fabric contains a natural anti-microbial agent to help prevent bacteria cultivation.
- The V3 inserts have been designed to bring you the best of both worlds, the V3 CORE Insert consists of 5 layers in total, the 2 outer layers consist of 80/20 Bamboo Terry and draw moisture away quickly into the 3 core inner layers which consist of 70/30 Bamboo Cotton Fleece.
- The CORE Insert is designed to be stuffed inside the shell pocket as the absorbent layer, or you can snap into place and lay the insert on top of the lining (close to baby’s bottom) with the front flap folded neatly over the top.
Consisting of 4 thirsty layers of 70/30 Bamboo Cotton Fleece (the same material on the inner layers of the CORE insert) this insert might be little but it super thirsty and can be used in the following ways:
- Pop the mini booster/liner on top of the lining of your nappy shell (against baby’s bottom) and tuck under the front flap to hold in place, you can then easily remove the number twos and simply plop them into the toilet.
- If you are experiencing some leakages, pop this little wonder insert UNDERNEATH your CORE insert inside the pocket, this will boost your absorbency and provide extra protection for heavy wetters/toddlers/tummy sleepers